Total Pageviews

Friday 25 October 2019

Glen Campbell...320 Kbps


Ye Haa !!!!! A good compilation of Glen Campbells Hits....

1. Rhinestone Cowboy
2. Both Sides Now
3. By The Time I Get To Phoenix
4. Gentle On My Mind
5. Too Many Mornings
6. Wichita Lineman
7. One Last Time
8. Don't Pull Your Love / Then You Can Tell me Goodbye
9. Reason To Believe
10. It's Only Make Beleive

1. Honey Come Back
2. Give Me Back That Old Familar Feeling
3. Galveston
4. Dreams Of The Everyday Housewife
5. The Last Thing on My Mind
6. Wheres The Playground Susie
7. Try A Little Kindness
8. Country Boy
9. All I Have To Do Is Dream
10. Amazing Grace




8. Don't Pull Your Love

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Luigi!
    I appreciate your great and varied musical taste - it's all over your highly entertaining blog here:)

    Best!
    tank

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great compilation of Glen's musical magic. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete