Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 January 2020

Precious Moments....320 Kbps


Now here's a compilation L/P that the record company has given some thought to it..and not just gathered together random hits !!....The title is very appropriate for all the tracks.. and has some classic hits of the 70's/80's (I think)...Who can forget the great "Bobby Goldsboro's" "Summer"...and the best recording of "All By Myself" by "Eric Carmen"...not forgetting "Paul Young's" best ever hit.....All the tracks are A1.. by Super Singers....congratulations to "Dennis Knowles"who compiled this L/P....and an inspired last track "Music" by "John Miles" to end the L/P !!


1. Miss You Nights....Cliff Richard
2. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love....Rita Coolidge
3. Gaye....Clifford T Ward
4. Your Song....Elton John
5. The Winner Takes It All....Abba
6. All Out Of Love....Air Supply
7. Summer (The First Time)....Bobby Goldsboro
8. All By Myself....Eric Carmen

1. We Don't Talk Anymore....Cliff Richard
2. We're All Alone....Rita Coolidge
3. Up In The World....Clifford T Ward
4. I Have a Dream....ABBA
5. Wherever I Hang My Hat....Paul Young
6. Song For Guy....Elton John
7. I Won't Let You Down....PHD
8. Music....John Miles



   1. We Don't Talk Anymore

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, much appreciated!

    And nice to see you don't like others do cut out the gaps between the songs, I prefer the way you do it by leaving them in, those that try to remove them usually ruin the start and end of a track.

    Thaks again.

    VR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliff Richard´s "Miss You Nights" is one of my all time favourite songs

    ReplyDelete