Total Pageviews

Monday 9 March 2020

Jack Jones....320Kbps

This IMHO is a better set of songs than on the "Michel Legrand" one....maybe as I said before these songs on this L/P are more well known...I like the songs that tells some kind of story and there are two great ones on here "Happy Anniversary" and "You've Let Yourself Go"....as usual JJ is in good voice and sings all the tracks great...

1. Write Me A Love Song Charlie
2. The I Love You Song
3. Like Roses
4. After Loving You
5. We Had It All
6. She

1. Happy Anniversary
2. The Old Fashioned Way
3. Yesterday When I Was Young
4. The Happy Days
5. You've Let Yourself Go



      2. The Old Fashioned Way.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not real familiar with the songs on this album, but I know most of them on the LeGrand album. No surprise which one I prefer.

    ReplyDelete