Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 December 2019

Linda Lewis....320 Kbps

Linda Lewis has a voice that you either love or hate....I love it !!....A very talented singer songwriter in fact all the songs on this L/P she wrote herself...a couple of her hits are on this one...Its one of those L/P's that the more you listen to it the better it becomes.....so have a listen Folk's !!!!

1. Spring Song
2. Reach For The Truth
3. Its The Frame
4. Feeling Feeling
5. What Are You Asking Me For
6. Lark

1. Rock A Doodle Doo
2. Old Smokey
3. Gladly Give My Hand
4. More Than A Fool
5. Been My Best
6. Waterbaby
7. Ten Little Indians




1. Rock A Doodle Do

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know I needed this till I listened to it. Thank you!
    And please, drink just enough on New Year's to get merry, but not sloppy, 'cause you know how I hate sloppiness! :D

    ReplyDelete