Total Pageviews

Monday 25 May 2020

Judy Garland....320 Kbps



A recording of Judy's from 1960....not as good as the ones posted earlier with "Nelson Riddle" at the helm...never the less it's still a good one !!


1.That's Entertainment
2. Who Cares
3. I've Confessed To The Breeze

4. If I Love Again
5. Yes
6. Puttin' On The Ritz


1. Old Devil Moon
2. Down With Love
3. How Long Has This Been Going On
4. It Never Was You
5. Just You Just Me
6. Alone Together



     3. How Long Has This Been Going On.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Luigi
    I hope everything is well...
    Many thanks for this album of Judy Garland ,beside her and my absolute favorite Mireille Mathieu there songs when they t and you watch their emotion you can see what the music means to them
    Greetings from me and also from Bob
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete