Total Pageviews

Friday 16 February 2024

Blossom Dearie


This was recorded at "Ronnie Scots Club" in London in 1967 there was no gaps in between the tracks so I had to record it as just "Side 1 & Side 2"...."Blossom Dearie" has one of those voices that you either love or hate....even when she was older her voice did not change at all...I would have thought the voice would have deepened with age but it didnt !!

1. Let's Go Where The Grass Is Greener                         1. Peel Me A Grape
2. You Turn Me On Baby                                                  2. One Note Samba
3. Sleeping Bee                                                                    3. On A Clear Day
4. Sweet Lover No More                                                    4. I'll Only Miss Him
5. Sweet Georgie Fame                                                      5. Big City's For Me
6. That's No Joke                                                               6. You're Gonna Hear From Me


7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! As I said, I've been looking for this for ages, and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have it––and with such wonderful sound quality.

    Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great album. Blossom Dearie is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    eventually I found this long sought-after and now I'm too silly to find the link. Could you please give me a hint where it is "hidden".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dr FMC...It wasn't hidden just wasn't there !!...so to rectify that click on the crossed fingers below !! Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the quick service. So I'm not that dumb ;-), but one question still left: what does the comment of JeffWho refer to when there was no link? (no reply neccesary)

    ReplyDelete
  6. not working sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anon...here's the first link of BD
    RE-POST
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete