Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 January 2021

Alison Moyet....320 Kbps


I think Alison has a great individual voice and love her version of "All Cried Out".....In fact I would say that it is the "Definitive" version of that song !!....the rest of the songs on this L/P comes under what I think is that the more you hear them the better they become !!


1. Love Ressurrection
2. Honey For The Bees
3. For You Only
4. Invisible
5. Steal Me Blind

1. All Cried Out
2. Money Mile
3. Twisting The Knife
4. Where Hides Sleep


    1. All Cried Out

2 comments:

  1. Luigi, I love you so much. I love that you, like myself, focus primarily on female voices. My love for the female voice outweighs my love for male voices a zillion to one. And of course Jack Jones is my kind of a male vocalist. But I worship the Ladies. Women who can sing are Goddesses. Lovely choice, Alison Moyet.

    ReplyDelete