Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 April 2020

Tony Orlando And Dawn....320 Kbps



This one should bring a smile to your face and if you are down in the dumps it should get you dancing around the room!!

P.S download this one it will make you smile !!....and Boy! do we need it at the moment !!

1. Overture / Steppin' Out I'm Gonna Boogie Tonight
2. Say Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose
3. If It Wasn't For You Dear
4. Sweet Summer Days Of My Life

1. Who's In The Strawberry Patch With Sally
2. Daydream
3. Atlanta
4. Ukulele Man
5. You say The Sweetest Things
6. Reprise (Strawberry Patch)


     2. Daydream.

11 comments:

  1. Always love Tony and the gals. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Luigi I too have always liked their music

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting album, early seventies was sure a strange time for music - disco, rock, late RnR, just a whole mash up of styles and such - thanks for this share - fun album from start to finish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, as always. I love their music, but I also love that there was no real "Dawn" until they had a hit, and then they had to scramble to get two ladies to be "Dawn" who were willing to tour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all how does one download this album?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ian & Shaz...Just click on the Crossed Fingers Emoji !!

    ReplyDelete