Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 March 2024

Ella Fitzgerald.

Volume 2

Here is the 3rd & 4th L/P of "The Duke Ellington Songbook"...Side 1-2 of the first L/P has Ella singing the popular songs by "The Duke" and the same goes for Side 1 of the second L/P...
Side 2 of the second L/P first track is a specially commissioned piece of musical jazz played and commentated by "Duke Ellington" himself...Track 2 is Ella using her voice once again as part of the "Band".

L/P...1
1. I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart
2. In A Sentimental Mood
3. Don't Get Around Much Anymore
4. Prelude To A Kiss

1. Mood Indigo
2. In A Mellow Mood
3. Love You Madly
4. Lush Life
5. Squatty Roo

L/P...2
1. I'm Just A Lucky So And So
2. All Too Soon
3. Everything But You
4. I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
5. Blip Blip
6. Chelsea Bridge

1. Portrait Of Ella Fitzgerald
2. The E And D Blues (E For Ella D For Duke)


     1. I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart

     2. The E And D Blues

6 comments:

  1. Hi Luigi,

    1. Thanks for these uploads - never gone for Ella Fitzgerald in the past - these files may persuade me?

    2. Thanks for all the files that I have downloaded from your "blogspot" which I have not thanked you for - most of the recordings are not generally to my tastes (which is mostly classical music), but I appreciated the opportunity to be "educated".

    3. Zippyshare problems - pleased that they have now been resolved. I also had the problem recently with downloading Putlocker files. Putlocker is my very much favoured file system - fast, no CAPTCHAs, parralel D/Ls, restarts, stable, etc. But for a period of time Putlocker was unavailable to be - silmilar problems to you.

    Keep them all coming.

    Thank you in advance for all the files that I will be downloading.

    Cheers,

    Douglas (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for 2 of my favorite artists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on~! Thanx...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Thanx for ALL the Ella albums. "New" additions to her collection.

    Cheers!
    Ciao! For now.
    rntcj

    ReplyDelete
  5. As You Can see this is the Second Volume !!
    RE-POST
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Ella!

    ReplyDelete