Total Pageviews

Monday 8 June 2020

Peter Nero...320 Kbps




Back to the jolly old "Joanna"!!....This Peter Nero L/P is entirely different from the one that I posted earlier...Its a real 70's style music which I suppose is not surprising being that most of the tunes where written in the 70's !!....and he has changed his appearance check the sleeve of the one posted earlier....I suppose that 10+years will and does make a difference !!...the last track "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" is the best one !!

1. Say has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose
2. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
3. Daydream
4. Will It Go Round In Circles
5. The Morning After

1. Loves Me Like A Rock
2. Yesterday Once More
3. Woman Of The World
4. A Million To One
5. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy/Two O'Clock Jump



      5. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy / Two O'clock Jump.

4 comments: