Total Pageviews

Friday 10 September 2021

Ray Conniff And Billy Butterfield.


 This was a favourite of mine when I first bought it in the late 50's just loved the Swing and Shuffle Beat that was Conniff's Trade mark not played it for a while till I've put it on here and it still sounds great !!...One more for the Easy Listening Brigade....Best track I think would be "Something To Remember You By "..got quite a few Conniff's so if you like him keep a lookout!!

1. Beyond The Blue Horizon
2. You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby 
3. All The Things You Are
4. Oh What A Beautiful Morning
5. Time On my Hands
6. Something To Remember You By

1. What A Difference A Day Made
2. South Of The Border
3. Can't We Be Friends
4. Rosalie
5. A Love Is Born
6. I Found A Million Dollar Baby


        6. Something To Remember You By

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorites also. Great to see it again. Never get tired of listening to this album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Luigi,

    Thank you so much! Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Conniff and will keep a lookout--thanks a lot, Mick!:)

    ReplyDelete