Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 April 2020

Johnny Mathis..320 Kbps


Another great L/P from Johnny recorded early 70's.....I think that as he got older his voice and vocal style became more suited to the up tempo songs.....haven't heard him live for quite some time so I don't know if his voice has changed...will have to go onto "YouTube" and see what there is there...in the meantime have a listen its a good one !!
I think the reason its a good one is the choices of songs are good and the arrangements are first class...and he puts his own interpretations  on the songs in the "Mathis" Style.... not copying the originals which is great !!


I. Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me
2. We're All Alone
3. All The Things You Are
4. One
5. When I Need You
6. Sweet Surrender


1. The Most Beautiful Girl
2. Tomorrow
3. Evergreen
4. I Always Knew I Had It In Me
5. Don't Give Up On Us


     6. Sweet Surrender.

1 comment: