Total Pageviews

Friday 8 May 2020

Shirley Bassey...320 Kbps


This Lady or should I say Dame has never made a bad L/P....just some are better than others...this one is a so so...that means its ok the first side is a bit on the slow side maybe because most of the tracks are not well known a couple are but it's Shirley in a subdued mood...the second side is much better with our Shirl definately being "Shirley Bassey"...And I just love the cover I think thats its a great photo...Thats one of the reasons I  bought the L/P !!

1. Someday
2. Bless The Beasts And Children 
3. Jezahel
4. And I Love You So
5. The Way Of Love
6. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

1. Day By Day
2. Without You
3. Ballad Of The Sad Young Men
4. I Don't Know How To Love Him
5. I'd Do It All Again
6. If We Only Have Love


1. Day By Day.

2 comments: