Total Pageviews

Monday 3 August 2020

Emotions..Various Artists...320 Kbps

This one comes from "Lesley"....but I'm afraid the curse of the "knitting needles" has struck again !!...I have tried to get rid of the jumps to no avail and also there was hardly a break between tracks so I have had to record it as "Side 1 and Side 2.....there are some very good tracks on it so I did decide to post it....hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment of it too much !!!

1. Emotions....Samantha Sang
2. Free....Deniece Williams 
3. I Love You Just The way You Are....Billy Joel
4. I Want To Stay With You....Gallagher and Lyle
5. Lets Have A Quiet Night In....David Soul
6. Wide Eyed & Legless.....Andy Fairweather Lowe
7. Can't Smile Without You.....Barry Manilow
8. Love is In The Air.....John Paul Young
9. The One And Only.....Cladys Knight And The Pips
10. Without You....Nilsson

1. Lilac Wine.....Elkie Brooks
2. Lost In France.....Bonnie Tyler
3. Fool If You Think Its Over.....Chris Rea
4. Breakaway.....Gallagher And Lyle
5. Home Loving Man.....Andy Williams
6. Weekend In New England.....Barry Manilow
7. I'm Not In Love.....London Symphony Orchestra
8. Angel Of The Morning / Anyway You Want Me.....Mary Mason
9. I'm Stoned In Love With You.....Johnny Mathis
10. Swearing To God....Frankie Valli

1 comment: