Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 May 2021

Marti Webb.

Here's a very pleasent L/P also from the "Gym" Via "Geoff"....a selection of T/V theme tunes sung very well by "Marti"....there is a "Knockout" track on it "I Could Be So Good For You" and I reckon that if "Dennis Waterman" had not had a hit with it and "Marti's" version was available at that time then she should have had the hit !!!.....whoever designed the cover and decided to print the song titles in white agaist a pink background definatly needs new glasses !!!!!

1. Always There
2. To Have And To Hold
3. He's Not You
4. I Could Be So Good For You
5. It's Still The Same Dream
6. Anyone Can Fall In Love

1. Someday Soon
2. Cheers
3. No One will Ever Know You
4. Moonlighting
5. I Don't Hurt Anymore
6. Only Love

       4. I Could Be So Good For You

4 comments:

  1. Again another from the missing list of LP / CD from the UK chart 1958 - 2000 to sratch out
    Thanks Luigi

    Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Luigi
    I'm curious how this album ,artists sound. I don't know her
    Many greeting an have a nice weekend
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete