Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Elaine Paige.

I did expect to enjoy this L/P more than I did....nothing wrong with it a nice set of songs sung ok but nothing to rave about...It only comes realy alive on the last track !!....BUT I reckon all the "Elaine Paige" fans out there will love it !!!!!

1. Love Hurts
2. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
3. This Is Where I Came In 
4. All Things Considered
5. Macarther Park

1. For You
2. My Man And Me
3. Without You
4. The Apple Tree
5. Shaking You
6. I Know Him So Well...with Barbara Dickson

      2. Sorry Seems The Hardest Word 

3 comments:

  1. any chance you could post Elaine Page again. i lost her albums on my hd that died on me and i didn't have it backed up,
    regards
    Vera x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vera...here's your request...you take care !...cheers....Luigi
    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Luigi
    Thank you very much for Elaine Paige Album.
    VERA

    ReplyDelete