Total Pageviews

Friday 15 July 2022

Perry Como.

Here's a compilation of "Perry's" on a "Budget Label" that I'm sure would have first came out under another title...There's quite a few "Musical Show" songs on it....sung as only he can !!

1. The Sweetest Sounds
2. My Favourite Things
3. Fly Me To The Moon
4. I'll Remember April
5. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
6. In The Still Of The Night

1. Sunrise Sunset
2. This Is All I Ask
3. When I Lost You
4. The Songs I Love
5. The Shadow Of Your Smile
6. We Kiss In A Shadow



       2. My Favourite Things

7 comments:

  1. É possivel a liberação deste Album do Perry Como Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Addy...Clique no emoji 👍 acima o arquivo ainda está ativo....Saudações.....Luigi/Espo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa Tarde
    Te agradeço pela atenção.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tens postado excelentes albuns acima como outros mais muitos estão desativados,mais estas de parabens.
    Abraço

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link down, Thanks
    Enlace caido, gracias por compartir

    ReplyDelete