Total Pageviews

Monday 14 February 2022

Jim Reeves.

Seems we have gone all country and western at the moment so here's one of the best  !!...I don't know to much about Country music so I won't make any comment about my favourite moan about the Record Company's sometimes misuse of L/P titles !! and presume that this IS some of his best recordings !!!....so enjoy another smooth sounding collection of popular songs !!

1. He'll Have To Go
2. Four Walls
3. Guilty
4. Blue Boy
5. I'm Getting Better
6. The Blizzard

1. Am I Losing You
2. Billy Bayou
3. Anna Marie
4. Stand At Your Window
5. Adios Amigo
6. Danny Boy


 
        2. Billy Bayou

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this classic album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luigi, how can I download this album?
    Greetings Armin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Armin...Just cick on the thumbs up emoji on the comment above and it will take you to the download page...thanks for the interest in my Blog...cheers....Luigi

    ReplyDelete