Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 March 2022

The Kirby Stone Four.

 This was the first of a concept recording of "Broadway For Listening"...as far as I know they did another broadway show "My Fair Lady"..Its a good L/P pity they did not carry it on with other shows !

P.S. This is a fantastic L/P love it to bits !!.

 1. Libretto-ture
 2. Fugue For Tinhorns
3. Adelaide's Lament
4. A Bushel And A Peck
5. Adelaide
6. Sit Down Your Rockin' The Boat

1. If I Were A Bell
2. Take Back Your Mink
3. Sue Me
4. Luck Be A Lady
5. I've Never Been In Love Before
6. More I Cannot Wish You
7. Guys And Dolls



          5. I've Never Been In Love Before

8 comments:

  1. Can you kindy repost this album, please?
    Thanks from Santos City, Brazil...
    Denys P.R.
    ========================

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, You don't know
    how much time I've been waiting for this album.
    Thanks from Santos city, Brazil.
    Denys P.R.
    ==============================================

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Den...Sorry for the delay !..Enjoy the music and keep coming back !! more re-posts to come...Cheers...Luigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the "Touch" album recently!! +1 for re-ups of both this and the other Kirby Stone Four album. -EG

      Delete
  4. Hi Luigi
    could you post Neil Reid please
    Many Thanks
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vera...Sorry I have not got any Neil Reid at the moment....maybe someone who see's your comment might leave a link to some...thanks for the comment....cheers Luigi

    ReplyDelete