Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 January 2022

The Muskrats.

This one is from my Brother's collection that I acquired at Xmas....AND it's signed on the back by the 4 members of the band....Domenico or "Dom" for short is my Bro's name asked me if I thought it was worth anything and I replied "Could be but don't hold your breath"!!!!!...so if anybody is interested get in touch.....Also an earlier post by "Traffle"was also signed....same for that one get in touch !!!....Now back to the music !!!...can't say I have heard of these guy's but they do a great job of some well know CW songs...including the most laid back recording of "Proud Mary"that I have ever heard...Its a gentle and as the title says"Freaky"rock and roll venture !!...and a generous 14 tracks !!!

1. A Freaky Kind Of Country Rock And Roll Band
2. Silver Wings
3. A Dog Named Boo
4. Hello Trouble
5. Okie From Muskogie
6. Long Gone
7. Mean Streak 

1. Proud Mary
2. I Can't Stop Loving You
3. Pretty Girl Jane
4. Me And Bobby Magee
5. San Antone
6. Six Days On The Road
7. Gentle On My Mind


         1. Proud Mary

1 comment: