Total Pageviews

Monday 28 February 2022

The Rhine Band Of The Royal Tank Regiment & The Lemington Male Voice Choir.

Here's a fantastic surprise !!....when I first saw this L/P didn't have much hope for it BUT wow !! have a listen and tell me its not great...one of the best band and choir L/P's I have heard for quite some time....And it ticks the box for my moan about not much information on the back cover...NOW that's what every L/P should have !!!....Last Track is something to shout about !!!

1. The Luftwaffe March
2. Marching Memories
3. My Lord What A Morning
4. Trumpet Filigree
5. Speed Your Journey
6. Mulligans Musketeers
7. Grandioso

1. The Old Ark's A Movering 
2. O Mary Don't You Weep
3. Barb'ra Allen
4. Casatchok
5. Go Down Moses
6. Cavalry Of The Steppes
7. Soldiers Chorus
8. Instant Concert




          8. Instant Concert

5 comments:

  1. Thank You, but I'm only getting 7 of the tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ghosti..I have checked the download and it downloaded all 15 tracks....suggest that you download it again and see if you get all the 15 tracks if you still get only 7 let me know and I will Download it again with a different file sharer....best of luck....cheers...luigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic Rock Covers10 March 2022 at 06:31

    Hello, we have the blogs www.Classic-Rock-Covers.com and ChilloutSounds.blogspot.com/ If you want put our links to your Blog List. We already put your blog to our Blog's Blog List. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete