Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 July 2020

Young At Heart.(Film)..320 Kbps


 This is not from the soundtrack....In the distant 50's I think that they would go into the studio and record the songs...on this L/P there are two tracks that are not in the film and you don't get the title song either...I think it was because Sinatra recorded for "Capitol" records so I suppose it was something to do with "Contractual" things... The two songs that Frank sings are the ones not in the film.."One For The Road" was ok because he had recorded it before he moved to "Capitol"... before he joined the "Capitol" Label he was recorded by "Columbia" which was "Philips" in England...When I was in my teens Doris Day was my favourite singer...

1. Till My Love Comes To Me......Doris Day
2. Ready Willing And Able.....Doris Day
3. Hold Me In Your Arms......Doris Day
4. You Can Take My Word For It Baby.....Frank Sinatra

1. There's A Rising Moon......Doris Day
2. One For My Baby And One More For The Road....Frank Sinatra
3. You My Love.....Doris Day
4. I'm Glad There Is You.....Frank Sinatra


    2. Ready Willing And Able

3 comments: