Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Judy Garland..320 Kbps


 Here's Judy singing her heart out in one of the best of the "Garland "Films including one of the finest songs from it...and the video of it is below !!.....I can't believe that when the film was first released they cut out the "Born In A Trunk"...thank goodness that they put it back as that also is a great part of the film !!

P.S. Also found two great outtakes from the film...so if Judy rocks your boat you'll enjoy them !!

 1. Gotta Have Me Go With You
2. Born In A Trunk

1. Here's What I'm Here For
2. It's A New World
3. Someone At Last
4. Lose That Long Face
5. The Man That Got Away 




 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for this album of one of my favorite singers
    greetings
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this. I cannot find enough words to express the joy that you must bring thousands of people. Thank you from my heart

    ReplyDelete