Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Nelson Riddle & Orchestra..320 Kbps

 

Here's an L/P that's very interesting in the fact that you might be waiting to hear "Sinatra" "Ella" " Peggy" or even "Nat King Cole" to come in at some point....BUT no its just "Nelson Riddle" on his own...on the back it say's it's a party record and people should be dancing to it...but it's better just to sit down and have a quiet listen it's a Good Un'...I first heard it at my local Cinema "Savoy"they played some tracks in the Interval for quite some time so I went and asked the manager what the record was and here it is from the late 50's !!

1. Let's Face The Music And Dance
2. You Are My Lucky Star
3. You And The Night And The Music
4. Younger Than Springtime
5. You Leave Me Breathless
6. Your An Old Smoothie

1. Then I'll Be Happy
2. I Get Along Without You Very Well
3. I Can't Escape From You
4. Have You Got Any Castles Baby
5. Darn That Dream
6. Let Yourself Go



       2. You Are My Lucky Star.

5 comments:

  1. Many thanks, espo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Nelson Riddle, always a very fine recommendation!
    Woody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks also from me for this album
    greetings
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Thanx for this one. Ah! The era of "simpler times" & "enjoyable" music....

    Cheers!
    Ciao! For now.
    rntcj

    ReplyDelete