Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 September 2022

Charley Pride.

We now go "Country & Western" for the next three posts courtesy of my brother from the "Hoard" that I got....not forgeting "Ken & my niece "Nicola"who also made a substantial contribution !!...But now back to the Music !!..can't say That I have heard any of "Charley's" work the name seems familiar but not the songs....The selection that is on this L/P seems to be more or less the same but with different words....the tempo is the same I wish there was a "Gem" on this one but can't see or hear one !!...maybe my ears are not attuned to the 123 tempo !!!

1. I'd Rather Love You
2. Time Your Not A Friend Of Mine
3. Jeanie Norman
4. Anywhere Just Inside Your Arms
5. When The Train Comes In

1. Piroque Joe
2. Was It All Worth Losing You
3. Instant Loneliness
4. This Highway Leads To Glory
5. Time Out For Jesus

 

            1. Piroque Joe

3 comments:

  1. This album was an anthology of miscellaneous album tracks. If I were to put out a worst of Charley Pride album, I might select these very tracks. I have all of Charley's RCA albums and this is easily the worst of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pwd...Thanks for your comment and view...even the "greats" (Singers) have there off moments
    but if you are a Fan then it doesn't matter !! cheers....

    ReplyDelete