Total Pageviews

Friday 20 January 2023

Engelbert Humperdinck.

Engelbert getting his teeth into some well known standard songs...its a pity that he does not put his own stamp on some of them... by this I mean that all of this selection is more or less sung the same as hundred of singers have done in the past..there are no surprise arrangements which as you may know I like....He should have taken a leaf out of "Ray Stevens" "Misty" L/P for originality !!!!....SO  saying all that it is a very good versions sung well and very pleasant to the ear...."Engelbert" fans will love it !!!

1. As Time Goes By
2. Red Sails In The Sunset
3. In The Still Of The Night
4. I Don't Want To Walk Without You
5. The More I See You
6. You Belong To My Heart
7. The Very Thought Of You
8. Moonlight Becomes You

1. A Lovely Way To Spend an Evening
2. Stardust
3.  You'll Never Know
4. Embracable You
5. I'll Walk Alone
6. Harbour Lights
7. Far Away Places 
8. I'm Getting Sentimental Over You

         3. In The Still Of The Night

4 comments:

  1. Quero parabenizar pela postagem desta Maravilha, ele tinha que fazer parte de seu blog, um abraço e obrigado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this album of one of my favorite crooners
    Greetings
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete