Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 May 2023

Dr Hook.

Ok folks this is the last "Upload" before I wish everybody "A Happy Xmas Day"
this group is my Sister Rina's favourite group..and I agree with her...all the songs I believe are written by the group so they are all original songs..no "Covers".....and they are all good ones and easy to remember...that I believe if you can remember the words and tune constitutes a "HIT"!!!!!

1. More Like The Movies
2. A Little Bit More
3. The Radio
4. Up On The Mountain
5. If Not You

1. Jungle To The Zoo
2. Bad Eye Bill
3. What About You
4. I Need the High
5. A Couple More Years 

        4. Up On The Mountain

7 comments:

  1. Hi Luigi.
    first of all i want to thank you for your wonderful blog' You never fail to surprise me. Is there any chance you might be able to post some Tom Paxton Please.
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy new year to you.
    From.
    Vera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog! It's great! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vera...Sorry for the long delay in answer to your question I guess 8 years is a long time !! sorry !!!...anyway no I have not got any Tom Paxton BUT if I do come across any of his I will post them for you...thanks for looking and commenting all the years that this blog has been going ..thanks....Take care...Luigi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly no link!
    you can reload it
    GRAZIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. RE-POST...Hence the ref to Xmas Day !
    Hi Bluesy...here is the Link you requested..the others will be coming shortly..enjoy them !!...cheers Luigi

    👍 !

    ReplyDelete