Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 June 2023

Pearl Bailey.



 Now here is a surprise to me that is !... I didn't realise that Pearl had such a good singing voice the other L/P that I have posted of her she more or less talks the songs but this one is a wow!!..she still does her talking on a couple of songs but on the whole its a good set of songs and I don't think I have heard a better version of "Here's That Rainy Day" !!

P.S. This one definatly gets the "Luigi's" seal of approval....anyone who likes classy female singers perfect diction and great arrangments this one is a must !!!

1. Here's That Rainy Day
2. They Long To Be Close To You
3. A House is Not a Home
4. If You Go Away
5. Watch What Happens

1. Supper Time
2. Its Impossible
3. This Is All I Ask
4. I Never Met A Stranger
5. Mama A Rainbow




          1. Here's That Rainy Day

2 comments: