Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 March 2023

Charlie Williams.

Here we have a comedian from the 70's with a pleasant enough voice first track "Walking My Baby" suits his voice 100% the rest of the tracks are a bit shaky....But I did like the track "Little Things Mean a Lot" the song needs a bit of tremble in the voice !!.....On the back sleeve we have information all about "Charlie"....In the 70's a lot of the comedians and actors were giving their vocal chords a brush up by releasing L/P's...and as you can see by the back cover he's signed it !!!

1. Walking My Baby Back Home
2. Flowers For Your Pillow
3. Happy Birthday my Darlin'
4. Little Things Mean A Lot
5. They All Laughed
6. I'll Make It Up To You

1. Smile
2. That's What I Shoulda Said 
3. I Can't Stop Loving You
4. Sunshine
5. An American Trilogy



           4. Little Things Mean a Lot

1 comment: