Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 March 2023

Leo Sayer.

If you have recovered from the hectic busy sounds of the last few posts then this one will be pleasing to the ear !!!...."Leo" Circa 1978 Produced again by that guy who seems to have been everywhere in the 70's / 80's .."Richard Perry"!!....when I first saw the track list I was wondering what he would do to "Stormy Weather"but it wasn't the standard a new song with the same title !!

1. Stormy Weather 
2. Dancing The Night Away
3. I Can't Stop Loving You Though I Try
4. La Booga Rooga
5. Raining in My Heart

1. Something Fine
2. Running To My Freedom
3. Frankie Lee
4. Don't Look Away
5. No Looking Back 


          4. La Booga Rooga

2 comments:

  1. New Tactic seems like the Botts don't like emoji's so lets try something new and see if both of these comments kget flagged today....

    ReplyDelete