Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 September 2023

Danny La Rue.

We now have a "fella" thats more at home in a dress than in a recording studio !..one of Britains top "Female impersonators" of the 60 /70's...didn't know there were so many songs with "Mother" in the title....His voice is more suited to the "Sing-a-long type songs as demonstrated in "On Mother Kelly's Doorstep"....I'll leave it up to you out there to make your mind up about the rest !!!

1. This Is My Mothers Day
2. My Mothers Eyes
3. My Old Mum
4. That Old Fashioned Mother Of Mine
5. Mother Machree
6. My Yiddishe Momme

1. On Mother Kelly's Doorstep
2. Its My Mothers Birthday Today
3. For My Mothers Love
4. Dear Little Irish Mother
5. To Mother With Love
6. Say It With Flowers



          1. On Mother Kelly's Doorstep

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately for this one is no link here, but all the others I got, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TG Link Is Back....every day I have to check and see if the bots have flaged my recent and past comments as spam ..as soon as I tick the box that says the comment is not spam the link is back...I don't know how long this will go on...I've Googled the problem but there is nothing out there ...If anyone has an answer be great to hear it...cheers....Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank you so much, for your work and all your engagement, every time! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any chance of getting a new link for this one? Thank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RE-POST
    Hi bwylvr...here is the link that you requested hope you enjoy the music....cheers....Luigi
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete