Total Pageviews

Friday 19 November 2021

Des O'Connor.

Des does a great job with the title song on this L/P it stands up with the best of singers that has tackled it !!.....the more I hear his voice the better I like it !!...forget what the other comedians have said and give him a listen maybe you will be surprised !!!....Love his "clipped pronunciation" on "I Won't Dance" give it that 20's feel !!

1. What I Did For Love
2. Each Day's A Holiday 
3. What'll I Do
4. That's Why I Love Her
5. I Won't Dance

1. Remember
2. I Don't See Me In Your Eyes Any More 
3. The Folks Who Live On The Hill
4. Faded Words
5. I Write The Songs



       5. I Wont Dance

8 comments:

  1. Please can you re upload Des O' Connor.Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you re upload this please? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi steptoe..here is the re-Post that you requested enjoy It !! apologies to Trev for not doing it sooner...Cheers....Luigi

    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Luigi,

    Do you have Ken Griffin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annon....sorry got no Ken Griffin L/p's...BUT try this there is a track of Ken's in it.. hope you enjoy it...Cheers....Luigi

    https://78rp.blogspot.com/search/label/Ken%20Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Music from Ken Griffin brings back good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could find his albums

    ReplyDelete