Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 July 2023

Barbara Dickson.

Well now I was a bit disappointed in this L/P I think that it should have been better can't put my finger on why I was disappointed because I do like "Barbara's Voice" maybe it is one of those L/P's that the more you hear it the better it becomes !!....But if you are a "BD" fan then you will love it !!

1. I Don't Believe In Miracles
2. We Were Never Realy Out Of Love
3. Skye Boat Song
4. Tell Me It's Not True
5. You Know Its Me 
6. Keeping My Love For You
7. Can't Get By Without You
8. I Believe In You
9. Still In The Game

1. Rita's Theme
2. The Crying Game
3. Peter
4. Fallen Angel
5. It's Really You 
6. Stop In The Name Of Love
7. Anytime Your Down And Out
8. Medley
   a. Dancing In The Strret
   b. He's A Rebel 
   c. I Only Want To Be With You
   d. You Keep Me Hanging On

         17. Medley 

3 comments: