Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 July 2023

Jim Diamond.

 This one is by a Scottish singer who should be more popular than he is...He had a UK No 1 in about 1984 with "I Should Have Known Better"which was great..Then the theme song from the TV program "Boon" called "Hi Ho Silver....All you out there in "Australia America & Russia and others have a listen he has a unique voice and style don't think you will be disapointed if you are you can always leave a comment !!!

P.S This is a great L/P and deserves a listen to... as I said he has a unique voice....The arrangements are first class with a nice solid beat beat.


1. Double Crossed
2. I Sleep Alone At Night
3. After The Fire
4. I Should Have Known Better
5. Stumblin' Over

1. Remember I Love You
2. New Generation
3. Co-Operation
4. She Is Woman
5. I'm Yours

          1. Double Crossed

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! Sadly he passed away in October last year. RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Lp , the copy sound is near the CD , I have a copy of the 2009's CD
    Here The Link
    https://mega.nz/#!AtwExQYT!bez5W1IXFLFQv9DeY64f5-BkxkYRMiOCgqmwSsyinm4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Should Have Known Better also rocketed up the Oz Top 40 Charts. A great album.

    ReplyDelete