Total Pageviews

Friday 17 June 2022

Twiggy.

 Here's "Twiggy" of  M&S fame & Model of "The Swingin'60's" doing quite a pleasant job of singing some "Country & West" style songs 1977 is the date !!....around this time I think she must have starred in the "Ken Russell" film "The Boy Friend" which was a "Musical" wonder what came first this L/P or the film !!!......anyway she does do a pretty good job with the songs best one being "20/20 Hindsight"....I think she did do another L/P and released some singles and had a minor hits with "Here I Go Again" and "Vanilla Ole"

1. Rings
2. I Hope We Get To Love In Time
3. Cooking School
4. I'll Be Doggone
5. I Lie Awake And Dream of You
6. Fish In The Sea
7. My Town

1. Brown Shoes
2. You've Got Me To Hold On
3. I Love Us
4. Everything Falls Into Place
5. 20/20 Hindsight
6. Please Get My Name Right

 
          5. 20 / 20 Hindsight 

4 comments: