Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 August 2023

Hollies.

Another compilation that does exactly what it says on the tin!!...All of their hits from the 60's and not a fill in track in sight !!....I wonder if there ever was a "Jennifer Eccles" !!!

1. I Can't Let Go
2. Bus Stop
3. We're Through
4. Carrie Anne
5. Here I Go Again 
6. King Midas In Reverse
7. Yes I Will

1. I'm Alive
2. Just One Look
3. On A Carousel
4. Stay
5. Look Through Any Window
6. Stop Stop Stop
7. Jennifer Eccles 

          14. Jennifer Eccles

7 comments:

  1. Once I got the trick I did. Thank you for this and ALL of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zippy sez: not here!
    Can you help a newbie here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it, espo.
    Thanks.
    Now, off to check out more of your site.

    Bless the Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you re-post this one, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zoomer...here is the re-post you requested hope you enjoy it !...Cheers Luigi
    RE-POST
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Luigi! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wikipedia: The song was written by members of the band with input from their wives and the title is a combination of their names (Allan Clarke's wife Jennifer née Bowstead and Graham Nash's wife Rose née Eccles) BR TkL from Finland

    ReplyDelete