Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 March 2023

Engelbert Humperdinck.

"The World Of" series by "Decca" in the 70's brought together artists "Hit" singles and "B" sides of many of their singers and here is a prime example of one compilation of songs by EH !!
"Ten Guitars" is a favourite Of Mine !!!

1. Release Me
2. Do I Love You 
3. Just Say I Love Her
4. Lets Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
5. Call On Me
6. Killing Me Softly With His Song

1. Ten Guitars
2. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
3. Didn't We
4. Take My Heart
5. I Never Said Goodbye
6. Love Is All 

            1. Ten Guitars

4 comments:

  1. geachte er is geen downloedlink dank U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link late but active !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LuigI Seria possivel a reposiçai deste album ,Obrigado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anon...Oi aqui está o Engelbert que você pediu....aproveite a musica ...abraço...Luigi
    👍👍

    ReplyDelete