Total Pageviews

Monday 1 August 2016

Kathy Kirby

We are now in "New York" in a record shop and Lo ' and behold' look what we found !!
a very good surprise for me its a good set of songs and "Kathy's " voice is very different from her hits!!....so if you want too be surprised as well give it a download you'll love it !!....thanks "John" for this one...Keep em comming !!!!..great track "I'll Get By"..that's waht I like different arrangments and boy ! this one is different !!!

1. Let Me Sing And I'm Happy
2. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
3. Someone To Watch Over Me
4. I'll Get By
5. Acapulco
6. Following In Fathers Footsteps
7. Waiting For The Robert E Lee
8. Bill

1. Happy Days And Lonely Nights
2. Who's Sorry Now
3. Can't Help Lovin' dat man
4. If You Were The Only Boy In The World
5. The Man I Love
6. Miss Dynamite
7. On The Sunny Side Of The Street
8. Show Me The Way To Go Home 

1 comment: