Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 October 2016

Carly Simon.320 Kbps

Re- Post

 This is one of Carly's early recordings in fact I think it might be her first L/P...I like Carly's voice and the tracks are all original songs presumably written by her....Unfortunately this came to me with no sleeve so there is no information and it is a Japanese release and on the Label there is no reference who has written the songs....Maybe someone out there can fill in the gaps!!!....best song to me is "The Girl That You Think You Are"

4 comments:

  1. Yes, correct Carly's first album, all songs either written or co-written by her except I've Got To Have You by Kris Kristofferson. Great album

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anticipation is actually Carly Simon's second solo album, coming 8 months after her self-titled debut which was released in March 1971 and which had her first hit "That's the Way I've Always Heard It Should Be". I remember she made records in the 60's with elder sister Lucy. Anticipation remains one of my favorite records of all time. I always play it from start to finish and it never fails to make me happy.

    ReplyDelete