Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Caterina Valente.320Kbps

Re-Post
 The Comments below refer to the last time I posted this L/P !!!

 I started this download session with a "German" flavour so here's another one to end this session !!...Caterina's versions of some popular songs that I'm sure most of you out there will recognise....And no need for "Googling" a translation !!.....Well Maybe !!!!!

1. So Wie Ein Reisanrad
2. Rosen Sind Rot (Roses Are Red)
3. Wenn Ich Die Regentropfen Seh (Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head)
4. Vieni  Vieni
5. Neben Dir
6. Es Gibt Keinen Andren Weg (I Would'nt Have It Any Other Way)

1. Singing My Song
2. Melodie
3. Lab Mich Nicht So Lang Allein
4. Wenn Die Glocken Hell Erklingen
5. Drel Worte Drel Lugen
6. Die Liebe Ist Fur Mich Vorbel ( I'll Never Fall In Love Again )




2 comments: