Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 October 2016

Diana Dors

Re-Posts will be continued later...we now have some delights from the USA via "John" and "Bob" who is in "Belgium" as everybody must now know !!!
And I have managed to get some L/P's to post from friends at the "Gym"so expect something different later on !!....I have now exhausted all my L/P collection so if anybody wants any Re-Posted let me know.....At the moment I am finding it difficult to borrow any L/P's to post on here...I would have thought that there must be loads of people who have boxes of L/P's in their loft or garage that hav'nt been played for years gathering dust !!....so if anybody from "Leicester" is looking in get in touch via "Comments" or "Comment Box" on your Right !!!
Ok now back to the music "Diana" has a good singing voice and its a pity that she did not do more than this L/P which I believe is the only on she did !...or am I wrong !!
Dig that "Roller Coaster Blues" !!!!


3 comments: