Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 October 2016

Pam Ayres.320 Kbps

Yes Martin !! I've Got It !!!...This 2nd venture into the world of "Pam Ayres" is a more relaxed "Pam" and the jokes are "Hilarious"....she seems more confident and it definatly comes over !!...It had me in stitches in parts !!!so if you want to feel happy amongst all this gloom and doom of today's climate give it a listen....."Cheerful Earfull" !! hope you liked the first one this is much better !!!

1. The Dolly On The Dustcart
2. The Spot Welders Dream
3. The Secretary's Song
4. I Am A Cunning Vending Machine
5. How I Loved You Ethel Preedy
6. The Husbands Lament
7. The Curlers Poem

1. Puddings--A Slice Of Nostalgia
2. Peeping Tom
3. I Fell For A Black And White Minstrel
4. Henery My Son
5. Little Lawrence Greenaway
6. I Am A Whitney Blanket
7. Honey 
8. The Bunny Poem

 

2 comments: