Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Paul McCartney.320 KBps

Ok now we have the start of contributions from "Folks" from the "Gym" which I go to three mornings a week !!....once I get back from all the "Carpet Flying" ("New York Record Shop..John") and that exhausting swim across the " Channel" ("Belgium"..Bob")......so we have some new names to thank !!!..."Jenny" for a start !!!

This I believe was the first effort of "Paul's after he left the "Beatles" and before the emergance of "Wings"...to me it seems that he was doing a bit of musical experimentation on this L/P before the blossoming of "Wings" !!!

1. The Lovely Linda
2. That Would Be Something
3. Valentine Day
4. Every Night
5. Hot As Sun 
6. Glasses
7. Junk
8. Man We Was Lonely

1. Oo You
2. Momma Miss America
3. Teddy Boy
4. Singalong Junk
5. Maybe I'm Amazed
6. Kreen-Akrore

3 comments:

  1. I have this on LP.
    Thanks for the MP3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's amazing on this one, is the fact that Pauley played ALL the instruments, as well as providing all the vocals.

    ReplyDelete