Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Shirley Bassey.320 Kbps

Re-Post


 A very early Shirley Bassey release she was about 22 when she recorded this album and had swapped labels from "Phillips" to the "Columbia" label....This was before she had her tonsils out so her voice did change a bit afterwards....But it did not make much difference to the power of her voice she could still belt those songs out when it was needed !!....here's a set of classic standards sung as only "Dame Shirley" does the best....It includes her hit "The Party's Over"...but for me I  think the best one is "No One Ever Tells You"

1. A Foggy Day In London Town
2. I've Got You Under My Skin
3. Cry Me A River
4. April In Paris
5. I've Never been In Love Before
6. The Man That Got Away

1. S'wonderful
2. I'll Remember April
3. Easy To Love
4. No One Ever Tells You
5. They Can't Take That Away From Me
6. The Party's Over



10. No One Ever Tells You.mp3

2 comments: