Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 February 2017

Diana Ross & The Supremes.320 Kbps

20 tracks from the Tamla Motown Stable !..all the hits are there...difficult desision as what track to feature on the "Zippy" player so gone for not a hit track !!!....great treat for all the "Diana Ross" & "The Supremes" fans !!!

1. Where Did Our Love Go
2. Baby Love
3. Come See About Me
4. Stop In The name Of Love
5. Back In My Arms Again
6. I Hear A Symphony
7. My World Is Empty Without You
8. Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart
9. You Can't Hurry Love
10. You Keep Me Hanging On

1. Love Is Here And Now Your Gone
2. The Happening
3. Reflections
4. In and Out Of love
5. Forever Came Today
6. Some Things You Never Get Used To
7. Love Child
8. I'm Livin' In Shame
9. No Matter What Sign You Are
10. Some Day We'll Be Together

08. Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart.mp3

1 comment: