Total Pageviews

Friday 9 July 2021

Marilyn Maye

And is if by Magic!!...we have another voice that I have not heard of !!....John & the Cosmos must be very busy !!!....and a quote from the late "Ella"
 Ella Fitzgerald referred to Maye as "the greatest white female singer in the world".
Soooooo Guy's And Gal's have listen to this and the above post for a treat !!!

1. The Lamp Is Low
2. I See The Rainbow Now
3. If I Were In Your Shoes
4. Love Me True
5. You're Gonna Hear From Me
6. If I Just Stand Still

1. The Night we Called it a Day
2. Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars
3. Livin'Alone
4. Too Late Now
5. Someday Forget Me Not
6. Maybe Love Wise


       4. Too Late Now

5 comments:

  1. What a voice!! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Marilyn Maye - she is still a very active performer at nearly 90 years young. It's a pity she didn't record more in the 60s and 70s. Her albums are hard-ish to find but well worth the search.

    ReplyDelete