Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Bea Wain

Some 78's now from a 30's big band singer from John's giant box of "Shellacs" !!..if you like the big band singers of the 30's then you will love this collection !!

 Beatrice "Bea" Wain (born April 30, 1917) is an American Big Band-era singer born in the Bronx, New York City. She had a number of hits with Larry Clinton and his Orchestra. After her marriage she and her husband became involved in radio.


1. My Reverie
2. Heart And Soul
3. I Didn't Know What Time It Was
4. Do I Love You
5. Do I Worry
6. Mr Jinx Stay Away From me
7. Oh You Crazy Moon
8. Dr Rhythm
9. I'm The Lonesomest Gal In Town
10. Deep Purple
11. You Started Something
12. Kiss The Boys goodbye 02- heart_and_soul.mp3

3 comments:

espo said...

Enjoy !

Trumark said...

Thanks for this classic singer!

Tanktop said...

I LOVE Bea Wain, Luigi!
Thanks a lot:)