Total Pageviews

Thursday, 30 March 2017

Caterina Valente.320 Kbps

Re-Post..requested by Unknown



 Now this cover looks a lot battered and torn..so it should be... it's my favourite L/P of all time and like all the "Valente" records that I will be posting on here has been played thousands of times.. times ten!!...word to everyone !!...if you only download one L/P from this site this is the one !! every track is pure gold...you usually find that an L/P or CD that you buy has one or two excellent tracks on it the rest are OK ..if you are lucky....this one has got every track 100% grrrrrrrrreat....Cor' I do go on dont I !!!
But don't take my word for it have a
"Download" on me !!....I would definatly like some comments on this one PLEASE !!!
The 1st track "Secret Love"is going to take you by surprise!!!


1. Secret Love
2. Kiss Of Fire
3. All My Love
4. Tenderly
5. Stairway To The Stars
6. Over The Rainbow

1. Side By Side
2. C'est Si Bon
3. Them There Eyes
4. You Better Go
5. Yes My Darling Daughter
6. Golden Earrings



 Somebody kindly cleaned up the front cover and sent it back to me so here it is !!!





03. All My Love.mp3

6 comments:

espo said...

Enjoy !

Unknown said...

Thanks Luigi.
I'm the one who requested this re-up. Really appreciate you doing this for me.

MPG!

Charlie Ramone said...

Thank you for this record.
I liked her voice since i was a child.
My father had some of her records.
She worked as an actor too, made some nice movies in Germany.

Trumark said...

Thanks espo!

Dennis said...

Thanks espo, couldn't resist your invitation on this one. Looking forward to a first listen.

Soupdrinker said...

Thanks espo!