Total Pageviews

Saturday, 18 March 2017

Elvis Presley & The Beatles 45's . 320. Kbps


When I borrowed the last lot of L/P's for posting on this blog there was some 45's amongst them they didn't sound too bad so I decided to post them......and I remembered that I bought years ago from the Internet a big box of mixed 45's well over a hundred of them that are in my Garage and havn't seen the light of day for more that 20 odd years or maybe more !!...so I will  maybe start to post some of them...can't remember what is there nothing well known I think so it could be interesting to listen to them again and see what gems I might discover !!

1. Wooden Heart....Elvis Presley
2. Tonight Is So Right For Love....Elvis Presley

1. I Want To Hold Your Hand....The Beatles
2. That Boy....The Beatles

2 comments:

espo said...

Enjoy !

ADILSON CAETANO COELHO Coelho said...

Luigi's
Com certeza terás uma surpresa bem grande, pois muitas musicas não foram publicadas, pois não são todos que tem estas gravações, vou aguardar com bastante ansiedade, suas publicações. abraço e obrigado.