From 33 rpm to 78 rpm more vintage "ditty's" ( A ditty is a little song or a simple tune. )
1. Diana......Paul Anka.
2. Don't Gamble With Love......Paul Anka.
3. Bluebell Polka......Primo Scala & His Accordian Band.
4. Johnny Ragtime......Primo Scala & His Accordian Band
5. Oh Georgie What A Fine How Do You Do......Randolph Sutton
6. Round Riley's Old Red Barn......Randolph Sutton.
Paul Albert Anka (born July 30, 1941) OC is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actor. Anka became famous with hit songs like "Diana", "Lonely Boy", "Put Your Head on My Shoulder".
Primo Scala was a bestseller on Rex Records with his Accordion Band but he did not really exist. The name was a pseudonym for musical director/producer Harry Bidgood (b. 1898, London, England, d. 1955), who recorded much anonymous dance music in the 20s and 30s. He was pianist with De Groot’s salon orchestra at the Piccadilly Hotel.
Randolph Sutton (born 24 July 1888 at Bristol and died Brixton 28 February 1969) was an English singer and popular stage entertainer in music hall and variety. He made his Bristol stage debut in 1910.
3. Bluebell Polka.